The Online Shop Course is a fast-paced 4-week program, that will teach you how to design & build your own standout eCommerce store using WordPress and Woocommerce. During the course of the program, you'll learn how to link payment options, set up delivery costs, create products and so much more.
FACT: Covid-19 has changed consumers habits in South Africa!
Consumers are no longer happy to go to a shopping mall to get what their heart desires...
They want comfort and safety!
That's why you need to get your products and services online, FAST!
So, whether you've got a insta-worthy stationery line or the best granola bars around, this is the perfect course for you!
Cart closes in...
In this course you'll learn...
everything you need to know
...to can create an online shop that sells your products.
In as little time as it takes you to binge-watch your favourite Netflix series each week, you can master all there is to know about building an online shop that can and will leverage your business!
In just 4 weeks you'll...
Learn how to effectively plan your online shop to maximise your sales
Have guidance in gathering together the right information to build out your online store
Gain confidence in setting up and using the BEST add-on tool to create an online shop on your WordPress website
Learn about different product types and how to correctly upload them to your store
Become familiar with payment options like PayFast, Zapper & SnapScan and learn how to easily take payments from your customers
Setup delivery options correctly
Learn how to manage, maintain and promote your online store
To keep you accountable, my email 'doors' will be open once a week for you to submit homework and ask questions -think of it as a trusty designer and developer in your back pocket throughout the course.
Cart closes in...
COURSE OFFICIALLY STARTS ON THE 1ST JULY 2020
Hey, I'm Nicola
I teach driven creative entrepreneurs how to create standout e-commerce websites without the price tag and frustration.
Over the past 7 years, I've helped countless South African entrepreneurs get their products online creating the income and business that allows them to live life on their own terms.
This course is for you if:
- You don't want another season of lockdown to affect your business sales.
- You want an online shop that is easy to manage.
- You’re happy to learn the in’s and out’s of Woocommerce and get a little techy.
- You realise that it's time to diversify your business and get your products online.
This might not be for you if....
- You’re not serious about taking action and creating an online shop.
- You haven’t got the time to dedicate a 1 - 2 hours a week to working through the course content.
- You’re looking for an over the top, bells & whistles online store.
- You want to be the next Takealot or Yuppiechef.
- You’d actually rather just pay the R50k+ and have a professional do the work for you
- You want to know how to code or use design programs, I won’t be teaching any HTML, CSS or using any design programs like Canva or Photoshop.
- You want to build your website on WordPress.com or SquareSpace
- You need 24/7 phone support. If you really struggle with computer stuff and need to get 1-on-1 support often, you should consider building it on SquareSpace.
South African Business owners that want to learn how to create their own online shop using WordPress and Woocommerce.
By the time you finish this course, you’ll be 100% in control of your website and you will be an absolute wiz on Woocommerce!
If you follow directions well and you’re willing to commit time to the process, you will be surprised and delighted by what you’re able to create, even if you have no design experience whatsoever and you have no idea how to code.
The course officially kicks off on the 1st of July 2020
What happens if we go back into lockdown? What then? Are you happy to go days without making RRRR??
Around 1 - 2 hours a week
Yes, from installation to launching...
We'll cover the following:
- Getting started/Planning Phase
- Setting up your store with Woocommerce
- Shipping settings
- Payment Gateways
- Creating Products [Physical, Downloads + Virtual/Services]
- Running your store
Right now, I don't think so, this is a one-off unless of course there is the demand for another round. And if I do run another round it will be more expensive. I'd say sign up now to avoid having to pay more.
The course is self-paced and you'll have access to the course materials for life, however, during the 4 weeks you'll have access to me via email once a week.
Unfortunately, there isn’t one.
A refund policy gives you a way out and my aim is to get your online store launched within 4 weeks which will also require your dedication.